Our web design process gets results
Phase 1. Research
A thorough research phase guides our design and development phases. This is the most crucial phase of your project, because it gives us insight into how to position your brand in the marketplace, and how to optimize your website for usability and search engine optimization.
Our Research Phase usually involves:
- Defining your goals and target audience
- Reviewing your current website’s design, content, and web traffic
- Analyzing the competitive landscape
- Developing your new website’s architecture and content outline
Phase 2. Design
We use this research to start our creative exploration for your new website. We typically provide two design directions for the homepage and any unique interior pages. All of the websites we design are optimized for desktop, table, and mobile viewing.
Phase 3. Technology
Once you’ve approved your website’s design, we begin programming the site. All of our sites are built to meet industry best practices and adhere to web standards so you experience minimal download times and maximum cross-browser and device compatability. We build our sites in a Content Management System such as WordPress or similar framework so your team can easily edit and update site content. Full CMS training is provided with every website.
Phase 4. Pre-Launch Testing
Before we launch your website, we run it through our pre-launch checklist which includes:
- Cross-browser, mobile and tablet device testing
- Pre-and post launch on-page SEO
- Any final adjustments based on your feedback
Give us a call at 646-780-9496 to find out how a website redesign can transform your reputation.